Sapna Kuraganti is a Knowledge Manager in CGG. She has above 10 years of work experience in various organizations in different capacities as Software Programmer, Business Development Executive, and Project Manager. She has been working with CGG since October, 2016. Her academic qualifications are M.Tech., M.B.A., and LL.B. Besides she is a Certified Professional in Agile Scrum Master and also International Trade Management (Imports & Exports). She had elaborately studied the International Trade Relations and opportunities by visiting the South East Asian Nations, viz., Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. In CGG she worked as Project Associate and presently Knowledge Manager.
As Project Associate in MoPR Project, she has collected data, organized and submitted reports relating to the States: Telangana, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Himachal Pradesh. Her present job involves preparation of project proposals for the new assignment to be taken up in CGG, so on and so forth.
She is technically expertise in;
Ms. Sapna Kuraganti participated in the following Workshops/Study Projects/Seminars / Training Programmes/ Extra-curricular activities etc.
- In Plant Training: At NTPC, Ramagundam (Super Thermal Power Station). Duration: 1½months [Feb. /March, 2000.]
- Ralegan Siddhi village, in Parner taluka of Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra State, World Bank Group concluded this village as Model Village. Initiatives and success stories of water harvesting, continuous and staggered contour trenches, by Shri. Anna Hazzare. (2005).
- Elected as President, Ladies Club for Govt. Officers Assn., DHAR. Dist.[2006-07]., KHARGAON. Dist.[2007-09]., CHATHARPUR Dist.[2009-11]
- Organized “Inter-Schools Drawing Competition” in Khargone Dist. (2009).
- Organized ‘Tree Plantation Programme’ at the offices and officer’s colony in Khargone Town., Madhya Pradesh. (2009)
- Chief Guest & Judge for the ‘MISS CHATTARPUR’ Contest. (Aug, 2009).
- Minimizing [Power] Transmission Loss. Transmission of High Power Energy from State to State by NTPC, Khajuraho in Chattarpur Dist., Madhya Pradesh, (2009).
- Family Law and the Women Folk in India, with special reference to Rural Folk. Impact of Changing Society on Today’s Women, Chattarpur Dist., Madhya Pradesh, (2009).
- Special Active Member of All India Human Rights Association (Affiliated to U.N) since January, 2010.
- The Mystery of Magnificence: ‘Diamonds’, bona-fide field work at the NMDC- National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., Panna (the only Diamond city of India) near Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh. (2010).
- NSS Member for 2 years during College days, Warangal.
- Foundation Course on Indian Economy, Stock Market, Technical Charts, India Infoline Ltd., Hyderabad, (2010).
- Madhya Pradesh State Government Sponsored Global Investors’ Meet: On Indian Economy and Investment Opportunities, Khajuraho, (2010).
- Micro Finance & Banking. With special reference to Rural Folk, Banking Branch Management, Khammam Dist, Andhra Pradesh, (2011).
- International Women’s Day Celebrations: Chattarpur Dist. Administration, Madhya Pradesh; Topic: Role of an Educated Girl in the Society. (2010). Topic: Role of Citizens in the changing Society. (2011).
- The Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL) operates Bina Refinery, located at Bina in the Sagar district, Madhya Pradesh, the 6 MTPA refinery was commissioned by the then Hon’ble Prime Minister and chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of M.P. (May 2011).
- Taught CSO: Computer Systems Organization/ Fundamentals of Electrical Power Systems for B.Tech. Students as Lecturer in a Private Engineering College in Sagar, Sagar Dist. M.P. (2012).
- Article Published: “GST – A Consumption Based Tax”, K. Sapna, ‘BORJ, Blue Ocean Research Journals’: Hyderabad, July, 2017.