POSITION: VB .Net - Software Developer
Qualification: Should have acquired
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR
- M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with
- Either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR
- M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics.
with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 2 Yrs of experience in Software Development.
- Data base: MS SQL 2005 and above, Oracle 10g and above
- Tools used: MS Visual Studio, IIS 6.0/7.0, TFS, VSS
- Reports: Knowledge in designing Crystal Reports, Sql server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Strong OOPs
- Ajax & Controls, XML
- Programming Analytical Skills
- Strong working Knowledge on Web based applications
- Develop, debug applications using VB.Net.
- Expected to be able to work independently on tasks, but will take direction from Senior Developers, Project Managers and Management.
- Collaborate with other developers in a team atmosphere to deliver a complete project from start to finish.
- Participate in entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to production and support.
- Monitor errors and logs in order to investigate, respond, and fix issues as they arise.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends in the .Net technologies.
- Troubleshoot and enhance code which was written by other team members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience in Government Related projects will be an added advantage
Interested candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview (along with Qualification certificates of SSC/Inter/Degree with detailed CV) in Centre for Good Governance on 29th April 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Centre for Good Governance
(Dr. MCR HRD Institute Campus),
Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
Note: Candidates shall mail their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org along with
attachment of SSC/Inter Certificate and expected CTC and joining time required.