Position : PL/ SQL Developer
Qualification: Should have acquired
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA OR
- M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR
- Master’S Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics
- M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Software Engineering.
- Diploma in Engineering
with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: : Minimum 3+ Yrs of experience in PL/SQL development/ programming. In case of Candidates with (i) Diploma in Engineering the minimum experience required is 5 years and (ii) M.Tech/ME/MS the minimum experience required is 2 years.
- Good understanding of RDBMS Concepts, Oracle PLSQL, SQL
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning
- Familiarity with Oracle specific tools and utilities such as Quest TOAD, PLSQL Developer, SQL Developer
- Experience with Unix/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting
- Good understanding of Data warehousing and ETL concepts is preferred
- Must have a good understanding of SDLC Processes
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze User Requirements and translate into database requirements
- Technical Design & Development of Database modules and components such as database packages and procedures etc.
- Coding, Code Reviews & Unit Testing
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code
- Deliverables to be error free while meeting requirements
- Create Technical Documentation
- Supports infrastructure upgrades, technology upgrades and installations
- Works on periodic maintenance releases of applications, including enhancements and defects
- Innovative approach with focus on continuous improvement
- Effectively collaborate and interact with globally distributed teams
- Manage workload effectively to meet timelines with good quality
- Provide prompt and Proactive status updates on assigned activities
- Notify/raise issues to supervisor in a timely manner to resolve them earlier than later
Interested candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview (along with Qualification certificates of SSC/Inter/Degree with detailed CV) in Centre for Good Governance on 21st July 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Centre for Good Governance
Survey No. 91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032.
Phone: +91 40 2312 0009