Position : Charted Accountant.
No. Of position : 1
Work Location : Client place
Year of Experience : 5 + Yrs
Qualification : B Com/ MBA finance with CA mandatory
Requirement: A Chartered Accountant with post qualification experience of 5 years in Corporate accounting, and Company Law matters.
Scope of services:
- Assisting in setting up systems of accounting and internal controls with the assistance of internal auditors.
- Vendor bill processing with all the relevant documents as approved by the concerned authorities and ensuring compliances of laws
- Day to day supervision and review of the accounting functions and ensuring passing the necessary month end and Year end accounting entries and any adjustment accounting entries.
- Ensure Payroll processing and Other expenses processing
- Ensure preparation and presentation of the required Information, for statutory remittances & filing timely Returns under the various acts applicable to the corporation.
- Finalisation of the books of accounts and preparation of the financial statements as per the Provisions of the Companies act, 2013, and applicable Accounting Standards and any other statutory provisions, and ensure timely completion of the Statutory Audit.
- Advisory Services on Statutory matters & Representation before any statutory authorities
- Liaison and submission of information and replies to the CAG auditors and follow up.
- Preparation of financial projections as may be required for the business of the corporation.
- Liaison with financial institutions and submission of required information and documents for smooth running of the business of the corporation.
- Liaison with Internal Auditors, Company Secretary, and other professional, and implementing their advices and suggestions as approved by the management of the corporation.
- Overall supervision of the accounts and finance functions in the corporation, and guiding the management with respect to the legal requirements and procedures of the Companies Act, IT Act and other Corporate lawas applicable to the business of the corporation.
How to apply :
Candidates having required qualification and experience can submit their application online through http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do (The last date for applying online is 25.09.2017 5.00 pm)